Welcome to the nsMod Community Forum (formerly modNS) - please have a look around.
Its recommended that you create a member account so you can access all the features available to members.
Forum activity / posting rewards you with many privileges. Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
modNS Community Forum Guidelines
- View the Forum Rules for any forum you post in, prior to posting. Take the time to place your topic or reply properly. Use the search feature, it is your friend.
- Slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing or obnoxious comments are not appropriate in the modNS.org community. Posting illegal or pornographic images/links will get you banned. Content posted should be work/school safe.
- Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is prohibited. Remain friendly and civil at all times. Be helpful when possible. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Advertising is prohibited unless authorized by the Administration.
- What gets posted on this forum normally gets hosted on this forum. If you lack uploading permissions contact an Admin. Likewise, support for the same will be provided here as opposed to offsite. We provide a service to the community and are responsible for maintaining it. We don't allow this site to be used simply as a place to link to mods/files elsewhere.
- Signature images must be no more than 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels high. Text siggys are limited to five (5) lines regardless of character limit, and should not exceed the image size limit.
- The quoting of text that has been previously deleted for content is prohibited.
- Any user is only allowed 1 account: ban/suspension evasion is a bannable offense.
- If a user breaks any of these rules, they will generally get a warning. Repeated offenses will result in temporary or permanent suspension of your account or banning from these fora. The forum moderators will use their best judgement in these cases.
- Please do not openly challenge the decisions made by our staff or moderators. If you disagree with a staff decision please PM one of the Administrators for resolution.
On occasion these guidelines are modified or amended. Please check them on a regular basis.